Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/9/d132906186/htdocs/karleenshuster/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250
We’ve made it really easy to make a new meditation recording. Here are the steps:
1. Pick the issues you’d like included in the meditation session. Pick as many as you’d like! Once you’ve decided which issues you want included, add them to the shopping cart by pressing the “Add to Cart” button.
2. Once you’ve added all of the items you’d like included to the cart, click on the shopping cart or click “View Cart”. You’ll see a list of all your meditations in one place. If you’d like to remove a meditation before paying, you can do that from this page.
3. Press the “Purchase Now” button to proceed to PayPal to make your purchase. You may be required to login to your PayPal account to complete your purchase, or you may be able to make the purchase directly from the PayPal screen.
4. Once the transaction is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to your newly created meditation. The recording is automatically built specifically for you, so you won’t have to combine any of the files together yourself.
5. Save your meditation file to your computer by right-clicking on the link and select “Save Link As” or “Save File”. Different web browsers have different methods, so you might have to look for the save option. When you save your file, be sure to remember where it was saved so you’ll be able to find it later. Remember, your file will only be available for download for 2 days, so be sure to save a copy of it!
← How do I make a meditation recording?