I sell recorded meditation sessions. You select the issues you’d like included with the meditation recording, and they are combined into a file which you can download and listen to. You can combine as many issues as you’d like into one recording.
To get the most benefit out of your recording, it is important to first start with the Introduction which is automatically included at the start of your meditation recording. The Introduction is what puts you in the relaxed state that you need to be in first, before true healing can occur.
Full Versions are complete meditation recordings that already include the Introduction, and the one item selected, with The Relaxed Yet Alert Ending. If you would like to just get a complete version of just one issue at a time, the full version selection is available.
The recordings last between 10 to 15 minutes depending on the number of issues that have been included.
We’ve made it really easy to make a new meditation recording. Here are the steps:
1. Pick the issues you’d like included in the meditation session. Pick as many as you’d like! Once you’ve decided which issues you want included, add them to the shopping cart by pressing the “Add to Cart” button.
2. Once you’ve added all of the items you’d like included to the cart, click on the shopping cart or click “View Cart”. You’ll see a list of all your meditations in one place. If you’d like to remove a meditation before paying, you can do that from this page.
3. Press the “Purchase Now” button to proceed to PayPal to make your purchase. You may be required to login to your PayPal account to complete your purchase, or you may be able to make the purchase directly from the PayPal screen.
4. Once the transaction is completed, you’ll receive an email with a link to your newly created meditation. The recording is automatically built specifically for you, so you won’t have to combine any of the files together yourself.
5. Save your meditation file to your computer by right-clicking on the link and select “Save Link As” or “Save File”. Different web browsers have different methods, so you might have to look for the save option. When you save your file, be sure to remember where it was saved so you’ll be able to find it later. Remember, your file will only be available for download for 2 days, so be sure to save a copy of it!
We’re sorry, but we do not provide meditation recordings on CD.
The Introduction is the induction of the session and is very important! In order to get the most out of your meditation, you need to first clear your mind and become as relaxed as possible. The more relaxed and clear your mind is first, the quicker you will heal!
Listening to the meditation recording is easy! Once you’ve completed the purchase process, right-click on “Download Your Album” and save the file to your computer. Use your favorite audio player to listen to the recording, or transfer it to your smart phone or burn it to a CD.
The meditation session that play directly from the website is only a sample. It is meant to give you an idea of what the session sounds like. Your purchased meditation recording will include the entire recording.
If you’ve previously purchased a meditation recording, you cannot add an additional issue to the file through the website. Using software such as Wavepad and Audacity will allow you to edit the recording, but we cannot provide technical support for this software or making changes to the file.
We store the recording on our server for 2 days before deleting it from our system. Please be sure to download the recording within that time period to ensure you have a copy.
Yes, you can purchase your recordings with an iPod or iPhone, but because Apple does not allow users to save recordings directly to their iPod or iPhone, you’ll have to take a few extra steps to get them on your device. You can download your recording using a Laptop or Desktop computer and transfer the recording to your device, or you can install an App from the Apple App Store which allows you to download the recording. We apologize for these extra steps, but these are limitations put in place by Apple.